Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Oops According to Brittany

LOl I found out today just out of touch with todays generation I am. Brittany the middle kiddo read what I posted about her and with exasperation in her voice she stated she was not 'scene' and never would be. That she was emo and goth, and then she just had to drag her boyfriend over to read and tell me I was wrong again. Since I was sure that emo and goth was the same thing just different terminology from another generation (mine) I had no idea that such an affront would be so disassterous. So do clairfy she is not "SCENE" and is 'Emo and Goth'. Now maybe she will quit trying to erase by words as I type them.

We took the the youngest to the park today, she did not seem to understand that we had other errands to run and that adults do get hungry and do not move on the timetable of a four-year old. So here we are setting in Steak and Shake and she is insisting she is not hungry (she had not eaten since 8:30am) that she just wanted to go to the park. When we arrive at the park of course she has to spend 10 minutes staring at the slides before deciding she only wanted to run up and down the ladders to them. Finally we decided to get out her bike and let her ride on the walking path, ok I knew I was out of shape but its sad when chasing a four-year old around a small track makes you want to pass out. Think its time to hit the gym. After one trip around it was time to come home for her nap, which of course caused another round of but I dont want to and I am not tired! We finally bribed her saying we would be back tomorrow.

No comments:

 
Custom Search