Nothing is better then waking up in the morning all excited about starting a new job. I don't care how many times I do this or even when I know that what I am doing is the same as other positions I have had there is that moment of blind panic when your brain is screaming that you do not know anyone there and what if they do not like you. As soon as you realize that is fine you begin to second guess your skills, ok so what if you spent years in college, maybe this is the day when your brain freezes and you cant pick up a pencil without dropping it.
Lol all this takes place within mere minutes then you walk through the door and realize that its like riding a bicycle and you fall right back into the flow of things the only thing different is the type of company they are. This was my day today and I came home more awake and alert then I have felt in weeks, everything went awsome and despite my doubts the day flew along and was over way to soon.
I would not suggest changing jobs just for the thrill, but everyone should feel that exhiliriation once in there lives of doing something new and different.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment